Saturday, April 08, 2006

An introduction - why a blog?

I'm Samantha Dunn, I was elected as the endorsed Greens Councillor for the Shire of Yarra Ranges in November, 2005. I represent the Lyster ward covering Sherbrooke, Kallista, The Patch, Belgrave, Belgrave South, Tecoma, Selby, Menzies Creek, Narre Warren East, Lysterfield and Belgrave Heights.

I have started a blog as a different way to connect with the local community. I'm interested in your views, the Dandenongs are a unique environment, we face a lot of issues that are different to metropolitan Melbourne and hopefully this blog will keep you informed and me informed of what's happening at a local level.


A quick rundown so far....

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sherrie Miranda said...

Hi Samantha!
Lyn Miller-Lachmann passed your name on to me. I have written a novel called "Secrets & Lies In El Salvador And Other Places." Lyn feels I should have it edited before continuing to look for an agent (rather than burning my bridges as she feels she did).
Can you send me some info about yourself (I found your MySpace page, but couldn't figure out how to "friend" you). BTW, I am in San Diego, which is where Lyn thought you were.
Thank you for any assistance you can offer me.
Sherrie Miranda

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Samantha Dunn said...

Sorry, think you've got the wrong Samantha Dunn.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Sherrie Miranda said...

Wierd. I sent this months ago.
Well, Happy New Year to you anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker