Monday, September 22, 2008

I’m standing for re-election

This week I started my campaign for local government re-election in the Lyster Ward in the Shire of Yarra Ranges. I joined with the other Greens candidates from Yarra Ranges and Cardinia at a launch at Earthly Pleasures in Belgrave where we had a great response from the local community.
















It’s a great privilege to be the councillor for Lyster Ward, however there is still much to do. I’m passionate about the local community and the Dandenong Ranges. I have developed great working relationships with local sporting and community groups to make our townships a better place to live. I look forward to building on my achievements and seeing projects through to completion like the Monbulk Pool and the Children’s Hub.

The Shire is a broad and diverse community living in urban, rural and environmentally sensitive regions. The Dandenong Ranges is a unique environment and offers a lifestyle we all enjoy however it needs a sensible and balanced approach to ensure the needs of the community and environment are enhanced. I offer that sensible and balanced approach.

















Pictured left to right: Jo Tenner - candidate for Chandler,
Linda Hamilton - candidate for Ranges (Cardinia),
me - candidate for Lyster and
Sandra Betts - candidate for Streeton.

If you’d like to talk to me about the local government elections or any other matter please contact me on samanthalistens@gmail.com
or call 9752 6869 or 0407 364 509.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker