Monday, November 10, 2008

the campaign trail

From tomorrow onwards ballot papers will be sent out to all residents on the electoral roll. Voting is compulsory for enrolled Australian citizens under 70 years of age who live in Lyster. This includes both property owners and tenants.

For your vote to count, it must be received by the Returning Officer by 6.00 pm on Friday, 28 November 2008.
.
.

To vote for Samantha Dunn:













.
.
I’ve been out and about talking to locals and had a great deal of support and well wishes. Given the flow of preferences in this election it will be a challenge to retain the ward of Lyster, but I’m keen to win and put in the hard yards to get there. I’ve been campaigning hard and stand by my track record of the past three years. If you’d like to raise any issues about the election I welcome your email.

Below are some words of support I've received:

“I approached Cr Dunn regarding a local Lyster Ward traffic concern. With her help and ongoing support Cr Dunn spoke on behalf of myself and other concerned residents at council meetings, bringing about changes that no doubt have made conditions safer for locals. I was pleased and impressed by Cr Dunn's conduct and proud she was fighting for issues concerning Lyster Ward residents.”
Matthew Philpot – Lysterfield

“The Sherbrooke Rangers Junior Soccer Club is extremely pleased with the support Cr Samantha Dunn has given us in our endeavours to improve soccer facilities in the Dandenong Ranges.”
Lisa Doolan and David Ceeney – Sherbrooke Rangers Junior Soccer Club

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker