Tuesday, October 02, 2012
- Name: Samantha Dunn
- Location: Selby, Dandenong Ranges, Australia
It's a great honour and privilege to serve the people of the Lyster Ward. I was voted onto council in 2005 and have been re-elected twice since with a Greens record 58.93% primary vote in 2012. I'm passionate about the community and I enjoy working with them to shape an even better future. This term on council I will be representing the various township groups in Lyster, Belgrave Hub Project Steering Committee Birdsland Advisory Committee, Burrinja, Eastern Regional Libraries Corp, Eastern Transport Coalition, Fire Management Committee, Graffiti Working Group and the Municipal Emergency Management Committee. In 2009 I was elected as Chairperson of the Eastern Transport Coalition and continue to serve in that role. In 2011 I was elected President of the Victorian Local Governance Association after serving two years as Treasurer. In Dec 2013 I stood down as President as I was preselected to run for the Greens in Eastern Metropolitan in the 2014 state election. IMAGES FROM THIS BLOGSITE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR REPUBLISHED WITHOUT PERMISSION, if you wish to use an image just ask by emailing email@example.com. ANONYMOUS AND/OR OFFENSIVE COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
- more pcs for belgrave library
- thanking you, the no maccas crew
- samantha in the press - environment
- keep higher ed in lilydale, forum to find out more...
- awesome again
- discovering birdsland
- samantha in the press - vlga
- footpath link getting closer
- emergency rally - tafe4all
- belgrave traders agm, new committee elected