Monday, May 13, 2013

janet rice says thumbs down to mcdonalds in tecoma

Janet Rice, Greens Senate Candidate for Victoria says thumbs down
to McDonalds in Tecoma.
Janet says, "I'm passionate about a fair go for people, the environment and our future; and helping groups who are working on such challenges tackle them effectively.

My big issues include a safe climate, forests, sustainable transport and land-use planning, and justice for all, including indigenous Australians, and people with a disability.

I currently work as a facilitator, and a safe climate campaigner.

I was a Councillor for six years with the City of Maribyrnong, including a year as Mayor. I was also Chair of the Metropolitan Transport Forum and Vice President, Victorian Local Governance Association during this time.”

Janet doesn't support a McDonalds for Tecoma and you can read more about her here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker