Saturday, December 14, 2013

preselected for eastern metro

I'm delighted to announce that I have been preselected to run for the Greens as the lead upper house candidate for the Eastern Metropolitan region.

Samantha Dunn with Greens Leader for Victoria,
Greg Barber MLC.
I am humbled and honoured to be preselected as we head towards the state election in 2014. I am encouraged by the faith the members across Eastern Metropolitan have shown in my capacity to run a strong campaign and to ultimately represent them in the Victorian Parliament.

I would never have thought that my quest to save a council run childcare centre back in 2005 would lead me on this journey. Holding public office has been a very rewarding experience. It’s a great privilege and I am very committed to working on behalf of the community.

I will lead a strong and enthusiastic campaign, I’m proud to be representing the Greens as the lead candidate for Eastern Metropolitan. In the weeks to come I will be developing an alternate online presence for campaigning with my blog continuing to highlight my activities as Lyster Ward councillor for the Yarra Ranges Shire Council.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker