Monday, April 28, 2008

public transport - what do you think?

Tomorrow morning (29/4) I'll be up bright and early to greet commuters at the Belgrave Railway Station.
.
.

As part of the Eastern Transport Coalition's (ETC) campaign to improve public transport in the East I will be surveying commuters asking their thoughts about our existing train and bus services.

The ETC is a group of 7 Eastern metropolitan municipalities who advocate for improvements to our public transport services, I'm the Shire of Yarra Ranges councillor representative for the group. If you'd like to know more about the ETC visit www.etc.org.au.

If you're interested in participating in the survey you can visit ETC's website, otherwise I'll happily post, email or fax you a survey form, just email me at s.dunn@yarraranges.vic.gov.au .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker